Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Shanghai Lixin University of Accounting and Finance & Study in
SLUAF provides Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) to international students, which is granted to excellent prospective international students who will apply for Bachelor degree program in SLUAF. SLUAF offers scholarships, with the aim to encourage those international students who excel both at study and character, sponsoring their academic pursuit in China.
a)Waiver of fees of tuition, serious
disease and accidental Injury Insurance;
c) Monthly accommodation allowance：700RMB/Month.
Waiver of fees for tuition, serious disease and accidental Injury Insurance.
Fill in and submit the application form online first at our website, and then submit the printed version with the following materials.
1. Two copies of the Shanghai Government Foreign Student Scholarship Application Form;
2. Notarized photocopy of highest diploma and transcripts. Both documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated. If applicants are high school or university students, they shall also provide studying certificates;
3. Study plan in Chinese or English;
4. Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English by professors or teachers;
5. Relevant certificate for Chinese-taught programs
Applicants for Category-A Scholarship should have obtained HSK of level 5 or above; Applicants for Category-B Scholarship should have obtained HSK of level 4 or above.
6. Relevant certificate for English-taught programs
Applicants must submit either the certificate of IELTS 6 and above, or the certificate of TOEFL 80 and above, or proof of high school English Language proficiency.
Category-A & B Scholarship application duration: 1st March to 30th May.
SLUAF will notify the students of the enrollment result before July 30 every year.